Shelter Reservation Policy
1. Shelters may be reserved by Macedonia Residents beginning January 1st for that current year. Non-residents may reserve shelters after February 1st for that current year.
Proof of residency required.
2. Shelters available to reserve on a ﬁrst come ﬁrst serve basis.
3. Electrical Outlets are available at Longwood only. Sanitary facilities are also available. Water is now available at Longwood, and features a sand volleyball court, hiking trails, softball ﬁelds, and playgrounds. Sugarbush offers a basketball court, softball ﬁeld, playground, and hiking trails.
4. Alcoholic Beverages are Prohibited.
5. The Shelter reservation will not exempt you from the rules of the park or the City of Macedonia.
6. Park hours are from 8:00am to 8:00pm. Shelters are reserved for the entire day. (Dawn to Dusk)
7. Cost of reserving shelters:
Residents: $25 weekdays (M-F) $50 weekends/holidays
Non-residents: $50 weekdays (M-F) $75 weekends/holidays
8. Refunds will be issued only when shelter is deemed unusable by the Parks and Recreation Administrative Staff or when a request for a refund is made 30 days before the event.
Longwood 1 — accommodates up to 100 people and has 10 tables.
Longwood 2 — accommodates up to 100 people and has 10 tables.
Longwood 3 — accommodates up to 65 people and has 6 tables.
Sugarbush — accommodates up to 85 people and has 8 tables.