Fitness Center Guidelines
- New patrons should request a fitness orientation during the posted hours to acquaint themselves with the proper use of the equipment.
- Fitness center users must be a minimum of 15 years old to be on the floor. 12 – 14 year olds can workout on equipment if they have received their certification card from taking a Teen Training or a Personal Training session. 12 & 13 year olds must have an adult present at all times. Your certification card must be with you at all times or you cannot use the equipment. 12 years of age and under permitted to used track during “Family Track Hours”
- Please clean equipment after use.
- Water bottles only will be permitted in this area. No other beverage or food please.
- Please do not bang or slam the weights.
- Be courteous to others who are waiting. Do not rest on equipment.
- The buddy system of training is highly recommended.
- Spotters will be required when working with free weights.
- Appropriate attire is required at all times.
- Lockers must be used for storage of gym bags and personal items.
- During peak hours there may be time restrictions on the cardiovascular equipment.
- Do not operate any equipment with damaged or loose parts. Notify staff if problems exist.
- Clean non-marking athletic footwear required.
- During wet weather please bring an additional pair of dry, clean shoes.
- If you need help, please see the fitness attendant for assistance (evenings after 5pm or on weekends).
Indoor Track Facts
Inside Lane -14 Laps = 1 mile
Middle Lane 13 .5 Laps = 1 mile
Outside Lane 12.5 Laps = 1 mile
Family Track hours
Tuesday 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Friday 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday 11:30 am – 2:30pm
Sunday 11:00am – 6:00pm
The running track is for those 13 years and older. Strollers are not permitted on the track.